Flat to Pitch Conversions
Defective and ageing flat roofs can be transformed by conversion to a pitched roof and this can be achieved by the installation of a lightweight structural frame system.
As approved contractors for the installation of these systems our customers have the assurance of fully trained operatives during installation and unrivalled technical support from both our experienced staff and frame supplier.
Flat roofs can be converted with minimum disruption to building occupants and provide a cost effective solution with many benefits:
- Roof pitch facilitates water run-off and drainage is moved to the outside of the building
- Systems individually designed and tailored to suit structural requirements
- A variety of pitched and curved roof structures can be created
- RoofTech can offer a wide range of over-cladding options i.e. composite panels, single skin, tile effect, standing seam and concealed fix sheeting.
- Dramatically upgrades building aesthetics and increases value
- Provides opportunity to upgrade thermal performance – reduces heating bills & energy consumption – reduces future maintenance costs
- Considerably extends life of building
ROOFTECH’s head office is based in Sutton, Surrey and provide roofing refurbishment services to most of the Southern counties including Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Dorset, East Sussex, Essex, Gloucestershire, Greater London, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, Oxfordshire, Somerset, Surrey, West Sussex and Wiltshire.